Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Sponsorships, volunteering, and memberships in local and national associations keep Lutz Plumbing actively involved in our community. We surround ourselves with people who help us learn and grow, and we believe in our mission to protect the health and environment of our customers and the nation. Some of our involvement includes:
- The Starfish Project Mission – Our mission is to be the connector between the community, non–profits, and those in need throughout the Kansas City Metro area. We do this by connecting with non–profits, finding out what resources they are looking for, and going out into the community to help locate those items. Once we have found the donations, we assist with the transport if needed. We work to support all non–profits and inspire the public to Pay It Forward and give back. We are a 501c3 organization and also assist with making monetary contributions tax deductible, when donated to worthy causes. Lutz Plumbing has donated school supplies to the Starfish Project to help supply to schools in need and we have also donated plumbing material and labor to their building.
- Reconciliation Services – Our mission is to cultivate a community seeking reconciliation. To transform Troost from a dividing line into a gathering place, revealing the strength of all. RS has innovated an intentional continuum of care, working to seek racial and economic reconciliation one heart at a time, through strength based healthy community initiatives, social and mental health services, and the creation of economic opportunities.
Lutz Plumbing has donated plumbing material and labor for repairs and improvements to the RS building.
- Challenge Air For Kids & Friends – Challenge Air is a national non–profit organization whose goal is to build self–esteem and confidence of children and youth with specials needs, through the experience of flight. Since 1993, Challenge Air has enriched the lives of children and youth with special needs through its unique aviation programs. Challenge Air’s mission reflects the life–changing impact the flight experience has on children, families, donors, sponsors and communities as a whole. Every year, Kansas City hosts a Fly Day at which Lutz Plumbing is proud to have participated for several years. Children from our community and their families gather together to take flight, with the help of volunteer pilots, as well as have some fun on the ground with activities including face painting, magic, local sports mascots, science experiments, martial arts demos, service animals, music, and much, much more. If you would like more information, please visit www.challengeair.org.
- Whittier – At Whittier we choose to honor students and families. We recognize that it takes many to fully educate our students. Lutz Plumbing, Inc. donated staff t–shirts in 2017 and will again in 2018.
- Kansas City Shrine Rodeo and Christmas Fantasy – The Shriners are a group of local men of great character and leadership, committed to serving the community through events of fun and fellowship for families and serve our great city through their philanthropy, the Shriners Hospital for Children.
- Quality Service Contractors (QSC) – This is a group of plumbing, heating and cooling contractors from around our nation that are dedicated to protecting the plumbing industry and its reputation while providing the highest quality services to our customers. www.qsc–phcc.org
- Sheffield Place – The mission of Sheffield Place is "To empower homeless mothers and their children to heal from their trauma and help them become self–sufficient." Sponsor of their annual "Off the Wall" event and partner in remodeling houses to house their families.
- Olathe Parks & Rec Softball Sponsor
- Padre Pio Academy and Rebuild Together Shawnee – Donation of plumbing service
- Touch a Truck Overland Park to benefit Harvesters Community Food Network